Waterworx Complaints Procedure
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers and exceed expectations. This is apparent from the continuous excellent reviews we receive. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as possible, please read our complaints procedure below.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can and certainly within 48 hours in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call, email or write to us using the contact details below:
Phone: 01480 465427
Write to us at: Waterworx Plumbing & Heating Services Ltd, 1 Hogarth Close, St Ives,
Cambridgeshire, PE27 3HJ.
We aim to respond within seven days of receiving your complaint, usually much earlier and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter or email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Directors, Keith Hodge and Kym Moussi, who will review your matter and speak to the member of staff who carried out the work.
3. Keith or Kym will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within seven days of receiving your complaint.
4. Within three days of the meeting, Keith Hodge will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Keith Hodge will send you a written reply to your complaint, including their suggestions for resolving the matter, within seven days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a member of the Waterworx team to review the decision.
7. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
You can download a copy of our Complaints Procedure by clicking the link below: